Thursday, April 3, 2008

Anugerah Bintang Popular

Hi all..

Talking about Anugerah Bintang Popular,I got nominated last year for Top 5 Artis Baru Popular.I had a memorable experience going to all the states promoting the event.
I had fun,tho never thought people still support me to that level.
It doesnt matter you win or you dont but having fans supporting you,It means everything.

This year,wearing yet again from Amir Luqman's latest collection..A fusion batik short dress.Perfect for this year's theme..Batik Glamour!
I was with my manager,and Amir Luqman,
Got few shots frm the nite..not much tho,i tend to forget to take pictures..

Walk the red carpet with Mr Imran Ajmain..too bad we didnt have any personal photos together but here i cilok from sensasi selebriti! Thanx Imran,

No comments: